Sign-up to the FRC newsletter! We have two newsletters available:
- Updates from the FRC, our workstreams, briefing papers and latest news pieces
- Updates and invitations to our events with the Centre for Food Policy, such as Food Thinker Seminars
- Invitations to FRC hosted events
- Information on our latest briefing papers
- Information from our partners that directly link to FRC workstreams – i.e. sustainable food city events as part of our Translating Research workstream.
The FRC will not share your data with any third-parties, but as an initiative of the Centre for Food Policy, will send emails on updates and events that are closely related to FRC work. We expect to send you 1-3 emails a month maximum, with the typical monthly amount being 2 emails a month.