Sign up to our mailing list
As a subscriber to the Food Research Collaboration mailing list, we will send approximately 1 or 2 emails a month and you can expect the following:
- Updates of new briefing papers released by the FRC
- Updates from the FRC on our workstreams which are focused on three key themes;
- improving food policy through Brexit;
- exploring UK food governance;
- practical guidance for Sustainable Food Cities.
- Updates on our work via our new newsletter every 1 to 3 months
- Invitations to events held by the FRC and the Centre for Food Policy
- Information from our partners or members relevant to FRC outcomes – i.e. Sustainable Food City events that are jointly held with the FRC as part of our workstream on evidence-based practical guidance to help drive local progress on sustainable food
If you are an academic (or working towards a Phd) or work for a civil society organisation, you could join the FRC as a member. Find out more about the benefits of joining.