Welcome to our August 2022 newsletter! In it you will find:
- Our new database of reports on the food system from UK campaign groups, compiled and designed by our summer intern Abdul-Rahman Asankomah.
- Our latest Policy Insight paper focusing on horticulture.
- Tim Lang’s Field Notes: why tax cuts won’t address the cost of living and five policy realities that are likely to emerge in the coming months.
- A series of blogs by Hattie Hammans on how Sustainable Food Hubs are adjusting to the cost-of-living crisis.
- Food research in brief: our summary of recent research from academia and civil society.