In this update, you will find news about:
- In this update, you will find:
- Details of our new map and database of institutions in the UK undertaking research into food systems and food policy.
- Professor Tim Lang’s column, this month looking at the important but little noticed UK Food Security Report, published just before Christmas.
- A link to our most recent report, The secrets of supermarketing, which shows how finely balanced the apparently monolithic supermarkets really are.
- News of a staff change – and an opening – here at FRC.
- A look ahead to the next Food Thinkers online seminar, which takes place on January 26.
- Details about newly published research on obesity and food environments from colleagues at the Centre for Food Policy.