Welcome to our May 2022 newsletter! In it you will find:
- The link to the new briefing in our Sustainable Food Hubs project, focusing on why hubs should measure sustainability and how they can do it.
- Details of our two recent publications on climate change and on agroecology.
- Tim Lang’s Field Notes: why, despite all indicators to the contrary, we can remain optimistic about the future of food policy.
- Food research in brief: our summary of recent research from academia and civil society.
- Two exciting new job opportunities: one in civil society and one in academia.