In this issue you will find:
- Information about an upcoming online event – the Centre for Food Policy special Food Thinkers on COP26 and food.
- An overview of our latest Brief, which looks at farmers’ views on selling through food hubs.
- A look ahead to our interactive map of academic centres that conduct research into food systems.
- Our regular Field Notes column by Professor Tim Lang, which unpacks the importance of the new Trade & Agriculture Commission.
- A reminder to register to attend the Northern Real Farming Conference to hear more about our food hubs work.
- Links to Eating Better’s series of short films on food systems and the climate crisis.