Welcome to our November 2022 newsletter. In it you will find:
- Details of our second Discussion Paper on lobbying in the UK, focusing on lobbying at the Department of Health and Social Care and at the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
- The latest publication in our work supporting Sustainable Food Hubs: a case study of how Food Hub Operators form networks and collaborate with each other.
- Tim Lang’s Field Notes: five key issues to consider about agri-food and achieving Net Zero.
- The FRC’s research during the 27th United Nations climate change conference (COP27).
- Food research in brief: our summary of the latest research from academia and civil society.
- A job opportunity for a food scientist at the Quadram Institute and an internship opportunity at the Conscious Food Systems Alliance.