Welcome to our October 2022 newsletter. In it you will find:
- Our recently published Evidence Paper by Hattie Hammans and Bella Driessen: how do Sustainable Food Hubs put their values into practice?
- Our new Policy Insight from Food Matters co-founder Victoria Williams: how effective is the Community Eatwell programme and can it be rolled out more widely?
- A Food policy alert: we flag the scale and scope of the new Retained EU Law Revocation and Reform Bill
- Tim Lang’s Field Notes: what does the new Prime Minister’s focus on growth mean for food policy?
- Food research in brief: our summary of the latest research from academia and civil society
- Surveys from our colleagues at Sustain and at the University of Portsmouth
- A great job opportunity: the Centre for Food Policy is seeking a Research Fellow